Adaire has shifty eyes, and a soft body. She wears her hair in a snood cap and wrapped braid, akin to the style seen in Leonardo Da Vinci's La Bella Principessa. She keeps herself covered from the neck down in blue and brown clothes that "look fancy if you don't know what fancy looks like", with a leather armor bodice, gloves, a capelet, and a poofy skirt.
|“||Not every thief has a good understanding of valuables. Some valuables can't be stolen. Some have to be paid for.||”|
–Adaire, "Is There Anyone Else?"
I don't trust Hadrian any more than I trust his church.
- Church or not, Hadrian has more use than most of his sort.
- Throndir knows things that I can benefit from.
- Hella's loyalty is a tremendous and unreliable asset; cultivate it actively.
Born Addie Kneath-Forman, Adaire had begun going by her current name by the time she left her hometown of Velas. There are still warrants out for her arrest for selling her sleeping concoction as a patent medicine in a village near the city. She later sold the same substance for a while in Rosemerrow to scrounge up some cash, though this time merely advertised as a sleep aid.
Adaire knows more than she lets on.
- Connections - Adaire can put word out to the criminal underbelly about something she wants or needs, and they can usually get it for her.
- Poisoner - Adaire has mastered the use of a sleeping poison. It must be applied to something the target consumes.
- Shoot First - Adaire never lets herself be caught by surprise, and manages to act first whenever an enemy would have the drop on her.
- La Bella Principessa on Wikipedia
|Fantasmo · Fero · Hadrian · Hella · Lem · Throndir · Aubrey · Castille · Hitchcock · Sige · Adaire · Ephrim|